Mixed-Use, Flexible, Work, Live, Play Space located just minutes from Park City, Utah.
This incredible real estate opportunity is home to only 19 individual units that offer flexible space for those looking for unlimited opportunities for live, work, play.
Coveted by car collectors, and occupied by hair salons, interior designers and more small businesses.
These unique floor plans include 3 levels, the main floor is approximately 2,000 sq. ft with a 14 ft. garage door and 20 ft. ceilings. The second floor is approximately 1,000 sq. ft. and perfect for an office and the third floor lofted/residential space is approximately 700 sq. ft.
Located right off the Jordanelle Parkway and arguably the quickest growth area near Park City this location boasts, minutes to the largest ski resort in America and 35 minutes to Salt Lake International airport.
Jeff Keye, REALTOR®
Park City Local since 1979
Jordanelle Resident since 2010
Park East is a very cool development that offers work/live/play opportunities!
These rarely come up for sale.
If you are car collector, or wanting some extra garage space or a small business owner, this a wonderful opportunity for ownership!
Where is Park East?
Park East is located just minutes from easy Highway 40 and about 5 minutes from Park City.
Shops at Park East
- Lit Salon- One of our favorite places to get a haircut, your nails done, waxing and more! “Our premier Park City studio salon offers a full range of services, sustainable products and state-of-the-art equipment—all with signature style.” Lit Salon Website
- Sync Float-3 pod Float Center “With ever-increasing demands, our overall wellness and potential to improve necessitate time to recover and refuel. Flotation therapy provides a unique set of circumstances for just this purpose.” Sync Float Website
- Sien + C0 – Handmade in Peru + Argentina, Outdoor Performance Fabrics in collaboration with Sunbrella.
- Summit Auto Lab-Auto Detailing
- Park City Creamery– Authentic European style cheeses made in Park City with local milk. Bringing the unique floral and mountain fresh notes found only in cheese made at high altitude.
- Park City Plumbing